TDG Online Training
Get Same Day Certified in Industry Recognized TDG Training
Get the industry-recognized TDG online course from Danatec to meet all your Transportation of Dangerous Goods by ground certification requirements. Training is available for initial or re-certification and you can take the class on your own time, with features that make learning fun every step of the way!
TDG is the ultimate course. If you’re a shipper, receiver, driver, or handler this course will assure that your knowledge of the regulations behind shipping and receiving dangerous goods is up-to-date. You will not only receive interactive instruction with quizzes to test your knowledge but also multimedia presentations to make for an engaging learning experience.
Enjoy free printable resources including a TDG class guide, placarding guide, emergency reporting documents, and phone numbers. Receive a printable industry recognized certificate along with a Digital Badge upon completion.
TDG certification is valid for 3 years upon completion and is non-transferable.
Additional Course Features:
- Live support Monday to Friday, 7 am to 5 pm MST
- Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
- Same day certification, begin your training in minutes
- Self-paced/Available 24/7
- Mobile/Tablet compatible
- Easily accessible—a stored record of training is available that can be shared if needed for auditing purposes or proof of certification
Looking for corporate pricing? Have a TDG question? Speak to one of our safety experts, free of charge, email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1-800-465-3366.
Looking for a copy of the the... TDG Handbook - $8.95?
- An overview of TDG Requirements and Regulations
- Responsibilities of Shippers, handlers and carriers
- Nine classes of Dangerous Goods
- Shipping Documentation
- Placards, Labels and Safety Marks
- Different means of containment
- Special Situations
- Emergency Response Plans (ERAP) and actions