GHS WHMIS 2015 Training Online
Danatec’s award winning, industry recognized WHMIS online training courses is for initial or re-certification training. Our WHMIS course contains both WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015, which employers are required to still teach in the workplace until December 2018. This course meets all of Health Canada’s training requirements under the Hazardous Products Regulations, for all persons involved in handling workplace chemicals.
Danatec’s WHMIS 2015 online course centers around 6 WHMIS stories, which bring in real life events, told by real people in real workplaces. The video, animations, engaging games and skill building exercises will engage the adult learner and make for an interesting and educational learning experience. Our courses focus on elements that ensure the information is understood, retained and easily resourced.
A final exam to complete the course and a printable certificate along with a Digital Badge is issued upon completion. Free printable resources are included such as our WHMIS sample label, poster, sample SDS, glossary and a workplace exercise sheet for additional training.
- Industry recognized, printable WHMIS certificate
- Live support Monday-Friday, 7am to 5pm MST
- Interesting and engaging learning content created by industry experts
- Same day certification, begin your training in minutes
- Stop and go at your convenience
- Printable resources for easy reference and use
- Fully tablet compatible – iPad, iPhone
- Easily accessible – stored record of training that can be shared if needed for auditing purposes or proof of certification
- Digital Badge and certificate
Buying training for your company? Ask about our customizable WHMIS certificates, exams and worksite specific content built to meet your requirements. Please email email@example.com.
Have a WHMIS questions? Speak to one of our safety experts, free of charge, call us toll free at 1-800-465-3366
WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015
WHMIS 1988 and how it works with GHS WHMIS 2015
WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 Hazards Groups
WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 SDS and MSDSs
WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 Symbols & labels
Personal protection (PPE)
What to do if something goes wrong? Emergency actions